Sunday, June 6, 2010

COWBOY LAYOUT

REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION


Hello everyone,
I have been busy as you can see, I took this photo of Sean this week, he looks so cute! Had to scrap it!
There is a lot of wire in this, chickenwire and plain wire that I rolled around my pen, just trying something different. My circle addiction is still there as you can see there are a lot of punched circles everywhere, I have to use them, I just love them!
Here is my material list:
Papers: Basic Grey, Kaisercraft
Chipboard: Scenic Route
Stamps: Kaisercraft, Technique Tuesday
Buttons, rhinestones, wire, chickenwire, foam tape, dimensional magic
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your week-end!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - and the photo of Sean is sooooo cute! I love the chicken wire and coils - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete