Sunday, July 4, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!

Hello to everyone,

I just want to announce the birth of our beautiful baby girl, Amelie Julia Helen, she arrived on Saturday 12th of June at 2.12pm at the Roma Hospital, she weighed a neat 3kgs and measured 50cms. She is absolutely gorgeous and we are enjoying every minute of her, she does not like to sleep at night yet but we are trying to change that.
Nothing has happened much on the scrapping scene but I am so looking forward to scrapping my little girl and I have a good excuse to renew my stash as I dont have much girly stuff!
That is it for the news, cant wait to share some layouts and photos! Until then take care.
Sandrine
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sandrine - CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your gorgeous Amelie!!
    So happy for you
    My very best wishes to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you! Can't wait to see your girly girl pages!!
    Best wishes to the whole family!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS on the safe arrival of Amelie. Hope mum and bubs are doing great :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete