Monday, September 19, 2011

HEARTTHROB

A quick post all the way from France! Can't wait to scrap all the beautiful photos I have taken so far!
Another WOW layout! This time I am using some gorgeous journalling boxes, not yet released! I thought to do something a little bit different, I filled them with lots of different things just to give extra texture to my layout, I just love that photo of Sean he just looks so cute!

A little explanation on how I created texture in the Flourish box, I just chose lots of buttons and brads and filled my empty space, I then covered the lot with Gesso (I went over the surface twice), it leaves a rugged surface and then a coat of white paint, very easy! I hope you are all well and thanks for coming to my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work Sandrine,oh to be in Paris lucky you,
    cheers Trish

    ReplyDelete