Sunday, October 30, 2011

IN LOVE WITH PRIMA

Hello,

Today I would like to share my latest layout. I was inspired by the wavy border (not yet released) by wow and a photo I took of DD on her first trip ever to the beach, where we had no togs to put on her. She had a ball playing in the mud and the sand. I used the Prima Alla Prima Papers, some old Prima flowers and Kaiser flowers and all the other flowers were homemade using the latest dies available at Fatcats, I also used white paint, stitching and lots of inking and distressing.
For the WOW chipboard I wanted to create a coral effect, so first I covered my chipboard with Dimensional Magic and then added white beads all over, I waited overnight to let it dry and I went over the lot with Gesso, paint and glimmermist, it does look like coral, I am very happy with the result, so here is the project and some close ups:

REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION

Hope you like it. For more inspiration head over to the WOW blog!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Sandrine,i LOVE the coral effect on the chippie

    ReplyDelete