Monday, November 14, 2011

CARDS, FOR CHRISTMAS....

Well another week-end gone, did a bit of scrapping, can't share just yet, as my projects are not quite finished, one I am not happy with, the other one I am much happier with.
So today, just a quick share, 2 cards I created a couple of weeks ago, using Prima papers (North Country Collection), I find the colour scheme very Christmassy and soft and I kind of love the mix of beige, white and red.
These cards are very WOW, one has chipboard but I also used the chipboard circle frame to make both those circle cards, I find those frames so versatile because I can use them over and over again as templates!

I hope you like it, I will be back sometime this week to share some more Christmas goodness!
Thanks for coming
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment