Friday, November 4, 2011

JOYEUX NOEL WOW STYLE!

Well, it is November already and it is Xmas month at WOW, we were all given some fantastic pieces to play with. So I will start with a layout the colours were inspired by the latest Prima Xmas papers and flowers of course! Very soft layout about DD, so photogenic isn't she? She is growing so fast and can be very naughty too lol :) The chipboard piece that I used is Christmas Ornament Border, it is stunningly detailed and great to work with! I kept it simple, I painted it white and clear embossed some Xmas words and shapes for a little detail ;) you can see it on the close ups. I also used my new toys from Fatcats, the Memory Box Frosty border die, it is just great so easy to use! Now here are the pics:


I will be back soon with some Xmas cards using some more Prima and wow!
Thanks for coming by

No comments:

Post a Comment