Monday, November 21, 2011

MORE CHRISTMAS JOY

Just a quick share today, I decided I had enough Christmas papers to last another few years, and I did not really want to buy any more for a while! So I dug through the pile of Christmas stuff I had and challenged myself to use it, so this layout is made of French papers I got a few years back, the colours are a bit unusual but I tried to make it work as best I could.
I used my WOW chipboards (these are brand new): candy cane and holly and leaves set.
To decorate those amazing pieces I tried something different: I coloured them with my Tria Alcohol Markers and white glitter+glue. Now if you look closely, the candy cane was transformed into the letter J to start my title Joy! I coloured part of the candy cane green and went with a glue pen in the leftover space and sprinkled with white glitter. What I liked about the alcohol markers and that the chipboard "drinks" the colour and the colours has that vintagy look. As for the rest of the design well lots of distressing, inking and tearing!
I will be back with a sneak peek! Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. love your colours and design Sandrine,a gorgeous chrissy LO

    ReplyDelete