Wednesday, December 14, 2011

KRAFT IT UP: DECEMBER CHALLENGE

Hi,

I am trying myself to another challenge, this time it is Kraft It Up, this month challenge is to scrap a Xmas Tradition, I know there are a lot of those photo shoots layouts but this year's photo was just so special to my heart as it was taken on our block of land! Where we should build a brand new house one day! Now let's talk about the layout: well I used a WOW circle frame and lots of hand drawn and cut little Xmas trees, brads, punched circles, handcut stars of different sizes and dimensional paint as well as white ink for the funky background, and of course kraft bazzill! Well I had fun with this layout and here are the pictures:
Well thanks for checking it out! Can't wait for next month challenge. Now off I go to start on Scrap the boys challenge!

7 comments:

  1. Great creative layout Sandrine. Beautiful. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so super duper awesome .. love it to bits xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful (and like the circle WOW!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just LOVE this! gorgeous sandrine.. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic page Sandrine!
    Thanks for playing along at KIU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. W W WOWZERS Sandrine.......
    A TOTALLY STUNNING Layout!!
    THANKS So very much in playing along over @ KIU!!!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete