Sunday, December 18, 2011

SCRAP THE BOYS: DECEMBER CHALLENGE

Another one? Yes, yes! I am having too much fun! This time I am trying my hands at the Scrap The Boys December challenge, unusual Christmas colours. Well this layout would have to be the most colourful layout I have ever made but I kind of like it! This was a challenge alright! I used a lot of scraps from previous years of Christmas layouts (Kaiser, French papers which I forgot the name of) and some punches of course, and a little technique: I spray gorgeous "Red-Nosed Reindeer" Glimmermist on a sheet of canvas and punched it out! Well here is the picture of my gorgeous elf :D:

5 comments:

  1. Love your layout and such a cute photo!!! Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute elf and great scrapbook page.Merry Christmas,Trish xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is amazing!! That little elf of yours is just gorgeous and I love what you have done around the photo. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is pretty cute! love it all lots!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fantastic! So much detail in that background/border.

    ReplyDelete