Friday, January 13, 2012

KIU: COLOUR CHALLENGE

Well, since going back to work it is hard to find time to scrapbook...especially now my fingers just want to punch, cut & glue! I went a little bit overboard with the KIU challenge but I did enjoy the process, it is very colourful for me but that is what challenges are about! There is a lot of textures, plastic, fibres, steel, paper etc. Here is the project called "Poser":

REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION
WILL BE BACK SOON!
Thanks for all the people leaving nice comments! It is very heartwarming :D. Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how long it took you to stick all that down! I love your style - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! How cool is this?! LOVE it!!! Smashing page!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page. I love all the little embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great way to use up so many embellishments, i really love what you have done with the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing. Love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZERS! This TOTALLY AWESOME...
    All these Embellishments on your Layout REALLY gives this the WOW Factor.........
    THANKS SO much for Sharing this over @ KIU ♥

    ReplyDelete