Monday, January 16, 2012

WWI: WHITE + LIME + BUTTONS

Good morning to all,

I got another challenge, this time is my very first time at White with One, the January challenge is white with lime and button. I chose a holiday picture of my family, no patterned paper, cardstocks only, lots of punched shapes, rhinestones, pearls, staples, border punches, Prima flowers with a splash of lime Kaiser paint and buttons! Here are the photos:

 
Thank you so very much for checking my entry! Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing!!! What a beautiful page, Sandrine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome page, very striking love all the squares and buttons so so great : thanks for playing along at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing page, I love all the paper piecing and the buttons, beautiful photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great that you have joined us @ WW1, I hope it won't be your last ;) Very cool layout, love the design, looks brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so busy and good. A great first WW1 please join us again!

    ReplyDelete