Thursday, March 1, 2012

GUESS WHAT?

Well, I had to keep this mega big news to myself but today I get to share it!!!

......................................

I am a proud Designer for Scrapping Outback!!!!! I am so excited!!! You should have seen me when I got THE e-mail, you would have had a good laugh!

These are the other talented ladies on the team:

Rachelle Minnett
Julie Hill
Alicia Barry
Tina Connolly
Kim Kendell
Romy Veul

Anyway, there are lots of great challenges, lots of awesome produtcts in the shop, I get to play with WOW chipboard again (Yum!). I will be back soon with some sneak peeks.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo that is super exciting! Well done my friend, I'm so happy for you! I look forward to seeing what you create for them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news! Congratulations!!! And also congrats for SUYS too! You are on FIRE!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sandrine!! I am so excited to see your name on the S.O Design Team.

    ReplyDelete