Wednesday, March 14, 2012

RANDOM CHIPBOARD CHALLENGE IS UP AT SCRAPPING OUTBACK!

So March new challenge is up! This is the criteria:
Yellow is dominate colour
at least 2 colours of ink
2 or more PP
string & you must use chipboard on the LO
Here is my example:

 
I used chipboard pieces from Scrapping Outback shop and here are the links to the products:
- Beautiful chipboard word
- Little stars
For the chippies I used white ink for the background and yellow for around the shapes!
and I used everything else as per above list! Thanks for stopping by ;)
Sandrine

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is gorgeous! I love the limited colour range in this. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I'm so digging your style! So love how you hacve designed this layout! and this colour combo is magic at work!!

    ReplyDelete