Saturday, March 3, 2012

SCRAPPING OUTBACK: WHITE WITH A TWIST CHALLENGE

It is March and all new challenges are up at Scrapping Outback! I will start my list with the White with a Twist Challenge, here is the prompt:

 
And here is my layout using an array of products available at Scrapping Outback shop: some gorgeous Bo Bunny papers and buttons, some brads and handmade doilies!


Technique wise well the usual die cuts (Couture Creations), little stitches everywhere, the usual.
I am going to start on a few other challenges, go to Scrapping Outback and check all the other challenges I am sure you will have heaps of fun giving it a go!
Have a great week-end and thanks for popping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!!! Love your page!!! It's brilliant! I would love to give this challenge a go! Love that colour combination!!! :D

    ReplyDelete