Sunday, April 22, 2012

ADORABLE YOU

Here is the latest Scrapping Outback layout using a variety of products including The Crafter's Workshop Tiles template, Lollipop Chipboard, Echopark and Kaisercraft papers:


I WILL BE BACK..

I think you have spotted gorgeous Charms Creations Lollipops (one black, one pink).
Techniques used: Rolled Paper Strips as a border, Plaited pink fibre entertwined with wire, Chipboard with alcohol markers and white gel pen, Template with Black Soot Distress Ink for an interesting background, Stitched bead border, brads, Kaiser rhinestones, Martha Stewart border punching!
This page was a lot of fun! Thanks for dropping by! Enjoy your Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout - I always love looking at your work, you are so talented. And your wee girl is such a cutie! She really is adorable xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! I really really really love this one!!! I love all your layouts, but this one really has my eyes on sticks!!! The colour combo is gorgeous, stunning photo and wonderful composition. Lovely work!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete