Monday, April 16, 2012

Challenges at Scrapping Outback!

It is time for some challenges at Scrapping Outback, this one is mine, it is a "Random Chipboard Challenge", here is the criteria:

This month challenge is a TEXTURE challenge! This project can be in any colour scheme you want and must have at least one of these items:

- Metal (brads, washers, wire etc.)
- Fabric (ribbon, calico etc.)
- Paper
- Plastic (buttons, etc.)
- Bling
- Chipboard
- medium (ink, mist, paint etc.)
Here is the sample:





Here is my take, I used Rachelle Minnett's Design Chipboard for my title isn't it just gorgeous? It was just perfect for my page! All the flowers were handmade (except for 2 prima ones), you can see some quilling, bandaging, dies, buttons and bling!

I have more to share! But not everything in one day! Have a lovely week and thanks for coming!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind words! I love your work it is truly original! i think your first layout 'A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words'is one of my favs. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both fabulous! Love seeing your creations - they are absolute eye candy!!!

    ReplyDelete