Tuesday, April 17, 2012

THE CRAFTER'S WORKSHOP

I was asked by Kaaren at Fatcats to create with the gorgeous The Crafter's Workshop Templates for the upcoming shows she is going to attend, so I took the plunge and I think I am now completely addicted! So easy to use, for the following layout I used 3 different templates with one coloured spray (Mulberry Moon Shadow) and I created my own patterned paper, houndstooth, spotty and spotty circle, I love the way it turned out and someone else likes it too, go and check it out here.

I am working on something I cannot share but I hope I will be able to soon! It is something I would love too achieve! Keep fingers crossed! Have a lovely Tuesday! Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant!!! Wow! I love the Kraft and white combo - super stunning and scrapped in your wonderful style... perfecto!!! :D

    ReplyDelete