Sunday, April 15, 2012

SHOW US YOUR STUFF: APRIL GROUP 2 CHALLENGE IS UP!

Hi all,

It is time for Show Us Your Stuff challenge for April! Head over to the blog to see the photo prompt, amazing prizes to be won, so please join us for some fun! Here is my take on the challenge:





Now, there are a lot of little details (which means I had lots of fun...), around the photo there are stitched red beads (I love beads!!!) then I added a border of quilled rolls of paper, the background is fabric, all around the photo there are bits of fibre, fabric, stitched bits, and the title is hand drawn and cut out, it was drawn on kraft cardstock and coloured with my red alcohol pen, the flowers are Prima! and the lollipop was bought at Scrapping Outback! and coloured with alcohol markers! My favourite little detail would have to be the wooden peg holding the date tag, I added calico knot and two pins through it for a bit of fun! Enjoy your Sunday! Hope to see your creations on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment