Monday, April 2, 2012

Show Us your Stuff: Group 1 Challenge

April is here! And it is time to challenge yourself with some brand new inspiration on SUYS blog!
Here is the photo prompt for this month:


Go and see what our wonderful team came up with, you will be inspired for sure!
And there is also Sophie's Corner challenge for the kids, now school holidays are here what better way to keep them occupied! The challenge for them is to use the colour GREEN on their page.
The marvellous sponsor for this month is A Piece of Cake Designs! So come on I want to see your creations!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute set of booties! Awww! Thanks for your message on my blog. I actually subscribed last month to SBM and I haven't received anything from them yet so I'm going to have to contact them and see what's happening. So much easier just going to the newsagent. Oh well! D'oh! Looking forward to getting a copy! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete