Monday, April 30, 2012

WW1: WHITE + GREY + TAGS

Morning all!

I have been waiting to create with this great challenge all month, I did find some time for this one, I love monochromatic layouts so much! The challenge at White With One is create a layout with grey and tags/tabs, here is my creation:




Here is the material list:
Papers: Kaisercraft, MME, Basic Grey, Pink Paislee
The Crafter's Workshop Templates: chickenwire + October Afternoon spray paint
Wooden embellishments Kaisercraft
Prima flower
buttons, wire, washer, Tim Holtz frilled ribbon
Alphabet stickers: Kaisercraft, Pink Paislee

Thanks for checking it out! Have a lovely day! Will be back soon with Scrapping Outback Dt Kit reveal!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE this LO Sandrine - I love all that texture and the monocramatic affect of grey & White...I thought the criteria was "tabs" (LMAO wonder what tabs are!!!) good luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! I can't believe I missed this one! Well I can believe it, but I'm spewing that I did - but now I'm happy that I haven't! LOL! This is really really gorgeous - I would find this challenge SUPER HARD but you make it look cool! I may have a crack at it! Thanks for all your wonderful inspiration, Sandrine! I'm one of your biggest fans ever! :)

    ReplyDelete