Sunday, May 20, 2012

CHARMS CREATIONS APRIL-MAY CHALLENGE

Here is my entry for the April May Charms Creations challenge, very boyish layout, I am not completely happy with it, but I will leave it as it is, this layout has been changed I do not know how many times and I might change one more time yet! The challenge is to use one of Charms' totally cool star or if you do not have one yet to use the word :STAR: somewhere on your layout, all the details are here.



And Charms Creations is having a blog hop!!!! Find the details here.

JUNESALE-BLOG

How exciting!!!! This lady is SOOOOOoo talented go and visit her blog and the facebook page with all her amazing creations here!!! Spread the word, be part of this amazing event!

17 comments:

  1. Love the colours and your LO looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. I think this looks wonderful! a fabulous mix of embellies for a boys layout and I love all the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout!!! You are being too hard on yourself! This is absolutely stunning to the MAX!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the others - I just LOVE the colour combo - the layering is just amazing! I LOVE IT :) xo Charmane PS thanks for the lovely comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in on the blog hop and sharing my Sale to everyone!!!

    THE WORD YOU NEED TO COLLECT IS:
    FREE!

    Love Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean with second guessing a LO, I do that too. But I think it looks fantastic the way it is. :) Good luck with the blog hop xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandrine it looks stunning! Love the colours and design!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the layout. i wouldnt change it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the composition and the colours. The twine over the ribbon looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This LO is just fabulous!!!! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have already commented on this LO but I have now been and had a look at your blog and all I can say is WOW. Love your LO's I was going to say Chocolat was my favourite but I kept looking and they were all great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous 'boy' page....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. a great layout to finish off a great blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete