Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Gone Mixed Media...

Morning all,

It is time for Show Us Your Stuff for May Group 2 Challenge.........and the challenge is.... TEXTURED BACKGROUNDS.courtesy of the fabulous Stacey Young, layering extraordinnaire! Her tutorial takes you through a whole canvas, but the technique to focus on is the gorgeous FABRIC & PAINT BACKGROUND. Get messy and enjoy!
http://staceyeyoung.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/canvas-piece-tutorial.html
Now please come and join us! The prizes are donated by Charms Creations!!!!

Here is my inspiration layout and closies:

 

Lots of gesso and TA glimmermists!!!
.

Have a look at the gorgeous Charms Creations Heavenly Heart!!! I even used the backing!



What a fun technique, something out of my comfort zone that's for sure! I really hope to see your creations on the SUYS blog! Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous!!! Absolutely love your take on this challenge!!! I can even see a little bit of Stacey style on this one... just a smidge - and you've totally managed to make this your own too - really lovely page. The triangles around the border look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS Sandrine...I love YOUR style too ...I also really like your use of the Charms Creations heavenly heart !! gorgeosu photo of the little treasure too XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI.. I have come by here via another blog and this layout is so gorgeous! I love the use of the two colors but the patterns of each paper really looks fabulous!! so much detail.. love your last layout also.. I will come back, have added you to my blogger!!

    ReplyDelete