Sunday, May 13, 2012

Gone vintage...

Morning all!

Hope you are all enjoying Mother's Day! Just a quick share for you today, a layout just for the fun of it!
I had some leftover "These Days" papers from a previous project and I thought to use them! It is a beautiful collection, I also added some other Kaisercraft paper collections with it and some of their beautiful wooden embellishments:

And some closies:





This beautiful flower border was made using the new Die-Namics dies available from Fatcats.
As for the technique I used on the wooden leaves, well it took me a while but after painting magic mica + one coat of picket fence distress stain and then sanding the lot I came up with this beautiful vintage orange colour! I also added some punched butterflies around the page and added a gorgeous dollop of distress stickles on their bodies!
Well that's it for me today, will be back soon with Show Us Your Stuff Challenge in a couple of days til then...

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning! I love all the details and the beautiful handmade flowers. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job!! It's just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo yummy! I love the colours here - that warm fuzzy chocolatey feeling is oozing out of your layout - LOVE it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be one of my favourites, I love the feel that the colours bring to the page. Gorgeous photo too.

    ReplyDelete