Tuesday, May 8, 2012

SKETCH CHALLENGE AT SCRAPPING OUTBACK

This sketch is from awesome DT girl Tina Connolly, I actually tilted it on its side, here is my take on the challenge:




It is a great challenge! Come along and earn yourself some SO money, everyone's a winner, you win $2 per completed challenge, and an extra $2 if you complete all 5! $12 in total to spend the next month! How good is that?
Go to SO blog and follow the links to all challenges!
Now here is a list of products used out of the SO shop:
- Echo Park paper
- Pink Paislee Mask
- Patina Glimmermist
- Rachelle Minnett's Design Chipboard Title "Just Grow Big"
- Scrap FX "Hot Air Balloon"

Now a little Toot: I made the top 20 for the June Convention Black and White with One competition! I am so excited! Also for anyone who is going to the convention, come and say hello, I will be at the Fatcats Card Corner Booth, sharing a few tips on how to use the Crafter's Workshop Templates!
Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!!! That's so awesome!!! I made it too! I an sooo excited! Yay for us! :). LOVE this layout so much - you are sooooo clever with the softer colours!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! You are also so lucky to be able to see all the entries! I would love to see what it all looks like!!! It'd be so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete