Friday, June 15, 2012

SUYS JUNE 12 CHALLENGE

Good morning all!

It is time for Show Us Your Stuf Group 2 June Challenge! This month we have a photo prompt for inspiration:


I thought the picture very beautiful and original, I used the tree as my main inspiration and changed the colours, I wanted something bright and cheery to go with my kids' happy faces!

Papers are Echo Park, the tree is Kaisercraft.


Thanks for coming by today! I really hope you will give this challenge a go, you can win some awesome prizes, our sponsors this months are A Piece of Cake Designs and Rainbow Splendour!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! I love the colours and the tree. Very cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love those colours that you used! I love your tree too - I just used a tree!!! Hey this is just brilliant. :) That's strange... I thought I was following you... how rude! Sorry - I swear I was already but obviously not! Well I am now though! :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete