Thursday, July 26, 2012

GONE ARTY...

Hello!
Another layout to share, this time it is to showcase "Croco" paint sold at Fatcats...It is super easy to use, it is a one step crackle paint with a slight gloss to it. I chose one of my favourite colour combo white + kraft for a clean shabby layout. The background was created using Pink Paislee template with white picket fence distress stain, watercolour cardstock + brickwall embossing folder and some kaiser pearls! Here are the pictures:





And I used 2 Charms Creations Lollipops, I love them!!! That's it for today, I will be back soon....
Thank you for your visits, it always makes my day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi.. this looks stunning, just using the minimum of colors really makes the layout pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is amazing!!! Love this so much - simply stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete