Wednesday, July 25, 2012

GRADE 1

Hello!

I am in a challenge mood! And here is my 2nd challenge for July, this is for Scrap the Boys this time! You have to scrap a school photo, now that is a big challenge, because I usually get the inspiration from the photo, but this year's photo is not inspiring to me, first it is a colour photo and it is not centered or artistic and I don't like it, so the challenge for me was to make the photo more appealing with loads of layers and techniques, I do like it better now it is surrounded by paper, stamps and circles lol!




I thought to try some new things...I get bored very easily! First the title is a stamped title with stickers, I circled the number 1 with distress journalling pen for something different. The journalling is different too, I decided to write it on banner like strips of paper written with my distress pen again and I gave it some dimension by gluing it over a mini pencil!
Material list:
Papers: MME, Kaisercraft, Prima, watecolour paper
Stamps: Stampin'Up, Stampendous
Stickers: Pink Paislee
Dies: Joy Craft, Die namics
Other: pencil, Charm Creations Lollipop, Red and Cream Thread

Thanks for coming! Will be back soon with some more work!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow and more wow, I really love this layout especially the colours. You've really made this photo of your little boy something very special. The layers are amazing and I'm finding it hard to explain how much I love it, it's worth scraplifting............... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. this looks really good, so much to look at...I love all the details.. well done, it is a wonderful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the different embellies on the page, and I think that it is a sweet pic of your little fella. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have done! So many great embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout. You have done such a great job of adding all the little details!! Must have taken you ages!! Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete