Thursday, July 12, 2012

Polka Dots Fever!

Hi!

I got this polka dot ribbon from Scrapping Outback a while back and I used it as my inspiration for my monochromatic layout, and when I saw the July challenge at White with One it all came together!
It is mainly pink and is loaded with SO products!


The chipboard banner was firstly coated with Gesso, I then covered it with tissue tape and 2 coats of white ink, and a few punched circles as polka dots. The title was painted white with a coat of white distress stain and distress stickles. I also made a little flag using gorgeous pink wire. The background was created with a Crafter's Workshop template and pink ink. I used a lot of various products, you will find list at the bottom of this post with links! Here are the pics:

girlygirl

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff318/OZFROG/girlygirl2.jpg

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff318/OZFROG/girlygirl3.jpg

Material list is as follows:
Paper: Echo Park, Kaisercraft, Basic Grey
Dies: Cheery Lyn, Die-Namics
Crafter's Workshop dot template
Polka Dot Ribbon
Girly Girl chipboard title, flag banner chipboard
Rhinestones, baker's twine, pink ink, white paint and distress stain, distress stickles, Tim Holtz Tissue Tapes, various circle and rectangle punches, pink wire and Charm's Creations Star!

Thank you for visiting my very humble blog, I do love your comments!




9 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout.. great job with the tape..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. This is really gorgeous! I love the colors and all the embellishments look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fantastic Sandrine. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style so much!! Lovin all that pink and that banner totally rocks! Thanks for playing along with us at WW1!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful....love that polka dot banner, and other little embellies.
    Thanks for playing along at WW1. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the star and the colours are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete