Saturday, August 4, 2012

In love with flowers...

Hello,

Hope you all have a great week-end, we are having a beautiful sunny day in Roma and it is nice and warm too...I have a layout to share, now that one is just because, I bought this big supply of Manorhouse Creations flowers at the Brisbane Convention and I really want to make good use of them, so here is a very flowery/girly layout, colours were inspired by the photos of DD with some facepaint, she was so good while the lady was painting her face, it was so cute to watch! Used Rachelle Minnett Creations chipboard title with a splash of distress stain and croco paint, also used Maya Road Fancy corner chipboard, papers are Kaiser and Pink Paislee, used my usual techniques of paper punches and dies with lots of distressing and stitching with a splash of gauze here and there!!! Background texture created with texture paste and chicken wire template.




I had lots of fun with this layout! Still haven't decided what my next project is...So many great challenges this month it will be hard to choose! Thanks for coming by and leaving some love!
Enjoy the week-end!

2 comments:

  1. Hi.. This looks really lovely.. I love the colors you have used.. and I got a few MH flowers at the show too.. they are beautiful arent they!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! What a lovely colour combo too! Fab layout!!!!!

    ReplyDelete