Monday, August 6, 2012

In the park...

Morning!

I managed to complete another layout this week-end...I do surprise myself sometimes :), I found those photos in my pile of photos to scrap, the kids were having a ball chasing each other around that round plaything I had to get some photos...we were on holidays and the kids just love discovering just as much as we do when we visit some new places, I do love that about them, so curious...Anyway, I mixed Kaiser papers of different collections together, a little bit of texture paste for the background, lots of cicles ;) and some stitching around the page.



Lately I find digi scrap very inspiring, the layers and all the little details...and the crazy sketches they use, I am a bit sick of what I have been doing and I have decided to go a little bit crazy and try new things!
I really love how in digi scrap you can imitate stitching coming apart, that's what I tried to create with my border stitching around the layout, it looks messy and I love it! Also I used the Cheery Lyn flower die and stuck down the wrong side of the flower, it has a hint of quilling (you do use a quilling tool to roll them up), my photos sit in home made circle frames.
That's it for me today, thanks for coming by and just for passing by...

3 comments:

  1. Wow is this you Sandrine? Are you sure? LOL This layout is SOO completely different from your usual style - but I love it, it's fantastic!!! (not that I don't like your "usual style") It's great to see you creating and blogging, keep up the good work xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great layout! I love the colours and how you've placed everything. The large flower looks just perfect amongst the other li'l bits and pieces you've got on here. Gosh I love this so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI.. wow.. I love that you have used the blue from the roundabout as a color with the red.. a stunning result..and yes kids love those things and go around and round for ages!! I love the flowers and everything looks wonderful placed where it is.. and also thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog, I really appreciate them...

    ReplyDelete