Monday, August 20, 2012

SUYS AUGUST 12 CHALLENGE

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is having a nice w-e...Just a quick share today, this is my inspiration layout for SUYS challenge this month, it is a photo prompt:


And here is my layout:








My home made embellies are made of a film strip die from Die-Namics, I made a border around my page by cutting it half lengthways and I made a film roll with the same die. The other products I used are Manorhouse Creations Flowers, Authentique and MME papers, a little bit of stamping here and there, black croco paint.
I really hope to see your entries this month, the very generous sponsors this month are:
 APPLETREELANEDESIGNS Monica is offering a $15 voucher plus free postage! Have a look at her gorgeous goodies here



And the sponsor for our Sophie's Corner August Challenge is : Mimoko Mim!!





Thanks for passing by!

2 comments:

  1. This works so well! I love the texture peeking out around the corners - so cool! Great colour combo and design!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. this is a fabulous layout.. I love the colors you have used, and those photos are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete