Thursday, August 23, 2012

Winter cuddles...

Hi!

Another quick share, had a photo shoot with the kids last week just for fun and for new inspiration so here is a first layout of DD cuddling a teddy! So cute! Back to my old vintage style it just works for me lately...
I used a few techniques on this layout, on flower and chipboard, the chipboard was coloured with Tim Holtz Distress pen and then covered with clear embossing powder and distressed again with walnut stain, I also added some distress stickles on some parts of the chippie clock (Twiddlebitz). As for the flower (Manor House) it was originally white, was turned blue by spraying TA patina GM, I then added some turquoise Croco crackle paint on some parts of the petals! I am so in love with Manor House Creations Flowers...
So here is my layout:




I also had a bit of a play with Baker's twine, and with new Prima stamps (branches, flowers etc.)
Well that's it for me today...Thanks for passing by!

4 comments:

  1. I love this layout and the placement of embellies is great. I also love the colours with the Kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. This layout is so sweet, and the photo is adorable.. I love the flower, how fabulous it looks!! and the embellishments look wonderful.. my new fav of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!!! I love the layout's border and this colour paired with Kraft looks stunning. Love this so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete