Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Inspire me...she just does that!

Good morning all,

I have another layout to share! And it is shabby! And it is a photo I have already scrapped but well I like that photo a lot. And I am using Romance Novel Collection again, this time I have mixed some girly flowers and trims. Everything on this layout has been distressed, aged, inked to give it this beautiful feel.
I have used some gorgeous Scrapping Outback products, the new WOW cog mask and some WOW branches.






The effect I created on this chipboard branch was done using Julie Hill's September Chipboard Tutorial, how gorgeous does it look? Pretty clever!
I used a lot of different products too long to list them all but they are mainly old things I haven't used in a long time (bits of lace and leftover silk flowers, rope etc.)
I am enjoying shabby layered style at the moment, loving Prima and Ranger inks!
Here are links to Scrapping Outback products:
- WOW chipboard branches available here
- WOW cog mask available here
Thank you for passing by! Hope you are having fun today!

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning.. I love the soft earthy colors and the photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work, Sandrine!!! Absolutely brilliant. Have a lovely weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete