Sunday, September 16, 2012

TOGETHER...

Morning!

Today I would like to share my last page for Show Us Your Stuff Challenge Blog.

The inspiration this month is a quote by Emilie Ahern:

"The world is filled with undiscovered wonders, come little one let's find them together"

Here is my layout using Sam's Eye Candy Magic products (button and doily):


I only used one word from the quote, the main inspiration was from the photo DH with DD exploring Mann River last Easter.
The papers are Pink Paislee Nantucket and the flower Manorhouse Creations of course! Chipboard pieces are available at Scrapping Outback.
I also used some Purple Pumpkin Wooden Heart buttons ;)

So please come and play with us at Show Us Your Stuff, there are fantastic prizes to be won, here are the sponsors:

Lime Tree Creations is donating Crochet Goodies

Artfield is donating a $20 gift voucher

Eye Candy Magic is donating some scrumptious goodies

Thanks for coming by and have a lovely Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. This looks so beautiful.. I love the soft colors you have used.. and well done on your last layout getting picked up for publishing!

    ReplyDelete