Wednesday, September 26, 2012

You Tug At My Heart Strings

Morning all,

Another layout for me to share with you! Using more Prima Romance Novel but this time I concentrated on the pinks and beiges in the papers, a very different effect! I added some Purple Pumpkin tickets and wooden buttons for something different, the title is available at Scrapping Outback and is Rachelle Minnett's Design Chipboard, just beautiful! It is available here. I only inked it lightly, it is gorgeous as it is!



I also played with Prima Mask, just used lightly in the background with distress ink pad and foam dauber. For the Purple Pumkin buttons I sanded them and applied a light coat of Gesso to keep with the colour scheme! I also used some Plumber's tape here and there.
It is bye for now until my next completed project! Thank you for passing by!


4 comments:

  1. This is just yummy!!! love the background technique - just a perfect page

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo gorgeous, Sandrine! I absolutely adore everything you do! I really love the zig baggy bits on the side! Hey I think I am your no. 1 fan!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. This looks so beautiful.. love all the layers and buttons and that photo is stunning...

    ReplyDelete