Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Another Scrapping Outback layout...

Hello!
Another day, another layout to share...And yes it is another girly layout! Rachelle has got the most gorgeous Online DT kit this month (designed by Tina Connolly :)) and I had to buy it I just love the colours and it has lots of Prima Rondelle products in it, it even has a mini stamp set! Tina got 3 layouts out of the kit! I am doing my own things with the kit adding extra products but still it is great value for money!

Below is a closie of the top rip, I stamped 2 little branches and cut them out (from the Prima stamp set in the kit) and glued them over some lace and gauze, I also added a little Prima flower with a rhinestone.


The chipboard flourish "Birds on a Branch" is from Dusty Attic and available here at SO. The effect was created with a couple of coats of Picket Fence Distress Stain and then some liquid snow, I love the fluffy glossy effect it gives this beautiful piece of chipboard.


Here is a closie of my title, I used the mini stamp set for this, I stamped the cute little frame on some scrap of white cardstock (I cut the white bazzill for the background, the leftover strips were just perfect for stamping :)) with black/silvery ink pad and then added some Kaisercraft alphabet sticker inside it, I then used my gorgeous Rondelle peg to hold the frame, that peg was then glued onto Manor House bloom! Voila!


I am in the middle of a brain storm, this layout came together so fast, I will be back soon with more layouts, and maybe a mini album...I haven't made one for so long...will see...
Until then happy scrapping!!!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome. You absolutely astound me with your style. You are amazing!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....Wow....wow - this is just gorgeous!!!
    Absolutely Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful soft girly page, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI.. This is soo cute! what a sweet little pout!! Love the soft colors and the chippie is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha ha! I KNOW your little secret! Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful layout, so soft and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete