Sunday, October 7, 2012

New Authentique Papers...


Good morning,

Scrapping Outback has new papers in stock, and I thought I would share a layout using new Authentique Collection "Enchanted", it has beautiful vintage colours of cream, black and orange, that was perfect for a picture of DS taken on a daytrip around the countryside a couple of weeks ago.
 

There are lots of little details, first one is a mini canvas collage:

It is made of one card (cut out of Authentique paper, so so cute those little cards, I have cut lots of them and are randomly glued down around my layout), a Prima leaf (available here it is part of Zephyr Collection flowers and leaves), from my stash a big orange brad, a prima light bulb and resin flower (cut off an old vine), a bit of rope, a paper clip, and a bit of chickenwire! This layout weighs a ton and is full of volume and textures.
Here are a few more closies:




There is a fair bit of recycling in this layout as well as lots of inking and distressing, those papers are so gorgeous it was just pure fun to create this layout! The chipboard title "Adore" is from Dusty Attic and is part of a word set, for the fun effect I heat embossed distress powder + distress stickles together.
I am working on more layouts for SO using new Prima papers!!! I will be back to share soon.
Thanks for coming!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is awesome and I've been waiting for a new range from Authentique, they are such beautiful papers to work with and they provide so much in a collection pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI..This is really beautiful.. so many details i could look overt this and see something else tucked beside the photo.. really lovely ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zowie!!! I absolutely adore the design of this - how it is on an angle! And those fab rustic details.... you are so amazing!!! xo

    ReplyDelete