Monday, November 26, 2012

Fat Cats fun!

Hello!
Just a quick share today, a layout created for Fat Cats using various dies available in the shop! A shabby layout about a kangouroo! For something different, I do love nature and Australian wildlife!


A bit of a monochromatic colour scheme to match the photo!
Products used:
- Cheery Lynn Designs Build a Flower #1
- Cheery Lynn chicken wire die
- Joy Craft Banner die
- Die-Namics Leaf set
- Mariannes Creatables Tiny Flower #2
- Nellie Snellen Rectangle Frames

I applied one coat of Picket Fence Distress Stain on some kraft cardstock and die cut it, I also added some white crackle paint around the page, used Meg's Garden German Scrap Border, some gauze, an old bread clip, a book page, some Pink Paislee scraps, my photo was mounted on some coiled rope for extra dimension! And some GM splatters!
Thank you for your visit! See you next time!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love the monochromatic colour scheme, it goes so well with the photo of our beautiful Aussie kangaroo. I think the banner and the flowers look totally amazing, I really love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..This looks wonderful.. I love the color combo and all your hand made embellies from the dies are amazing!! love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a fab LO, so many adorable blings and embellishments. Love the small banners :)

    ReplyDelete