Sunday, November 11, 2012

Not So Spooky

Hello bloggers!

I hope you are all having a nice week-end! I just finished a layout using new Papers from Scrapping Outback! Another green layout but I have some black, cream and white for a vintage feel! DD dressed up in her witch costume, I could not call her spooky hence the title "Not so Spooky", she is too cute for words :)

"Not So Spooky"



The chipboard title was inked using Distress Ink Bundled Sage and I added a coat of Rock Candy Distress Stickles. The Papers are WeR Memory Keepers Halloween theme, availalble here.
I am also still playing with Pink Paislee papers and stamps from the Portfolio collection, I am enjoying stamps so much lately!
My next project is coming soon and is a Meg Garden's project!!!!
Thanks for passing by!



5 comments:

  1. awww she is too cute! Love your layout too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie pie, love the layers and the papers look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAAAAUTE!!!!!!!!!! Love the colours here! Gorgeous smashing work as always!!! So balanced. So perfect! LOVE it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandrine :):)
    Just saw your comment on my blog! I did get your email and I have tried to reply twice but it kept bouncing back to me for some reason! So happy you recieved it, thankyou for letting me know. I hope you liked all the goodies. Have a great day and enjoy xo

    ReplyDelete