Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Blog Hop's Winners announced!!!!

Hello!

First a very big thank you for all of those who participated in Meg's Garden Blog Hop, it went really really well! And a big welcome to all my new followers! Wow!
Now it is time to announce the winner of my prize:



Drum roll..........
.........
........

Congratulations Karen Shady!

Karen ShadyDecember 1, 2012 10:58 PM


I am so glad I did this hop. Ive discovered some wonderful designers along the way... Im a new follower, and love your work.. I will be back :)

Karen, can you please e-mail your mailing address to sandrine.dawes@bigpond.com, thank you!!!

Head over to Meg's Garden's blog to view the list og all the winners!







1 comment:

  1. OH, WOW !!!!! how exciting :) thank you sooo much Sandrine and Megs garden... xxxx

    ReplyDelete