This is one of my last posts for 2012, so it will be a long one! You all know I have a soft spot for chipboard, and I got to use a bit over the years, I still buy new pieces when I already have so much in my stash!
All the following projects are my favourites, each project uses a different technique! And as a bonus I will share a complementary tutorial at the end of the post so stay tune to the end LOL!
Here they are in no particular order:
1. Chipboard with Picket Fence Distress Stain:
2. Chipboard with Distress Ink and Crackle medium:
3. Chipboard with Crackle paint:
4. Raw Chipboard
5. Chipboard covered with paper
6. Chipboard Painted Album
7. Chipboard and liquid snow
8. Chipboard with Dry Embossing
9. Chipboard with Heat Embossing
10. Chipboard with Faux Coral Coating
11. Complimentary Tutorial: Faux Coral Technique
That's it for me today I hope you did make it to the end! If Adriana or Heather come by they might guess what I am doing with this blog post, wink wink!
So to all of you bloggers and followers, thank you for a fantastic year, it has been very exciting and I am looking to many more challenges in 2013!
Oh Hey! One more fav just because I can!