Wednesday, December 5, 2012

MY 10 FAVOURITE CHIPBOARD PROJECTS!

Hello all,

This is one of my last posts for 2012, so it will be a long one! You all know I have a soft spot for chipboard, and I got to use a bit over the years, I still buy new pieces when I already have so much in my stash!
All the following projects are my favourites, each project uses a different technique! And as a bonus I will share a complementary tutorial at the end of the post so stay tune to the end LOL!
Here they are in no particular order:

1. Chipboard with Picket Fence Distress Stain:

"Treasures of the Heart"


2. Chipboard with Distress Ink and Crackle medium:

"Merry" and "Christmas" Canvases




3. Chipboard with Crackle paint:

"Adorable"


4. Raw Chipboard
"Remember Summer"


5. Chipboard covered with paper
"All Grown Up"






6. Chipboard Painted Album

"Sleeping Beauty"




7. Chipboard and liquid snow

"Frowner"


8. Chipboard with Dry Embossing

"Baby Love"


9. Chipboard with Heat Embossing

"Love this Boy"


10. Chipboard with Faux Coral Coating

"Beach Babe"


11. Complimentary Tutorial: Faux Coral Technique




That's it for me today I hope you did make it to the end! If Adriana or Heather come by they might guess what I am doing with this blog post, wink wink!
So to all of you bloggers and followers, thank you for a fantastic year, it has been very exciting and I am looking to many more challenges in 2013!
Oh Hey! One more fav just because I can!


;-)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. I am so glad I found you this year, I really love your style of scrapping.. it is beautiful. and these layouts are all stunning in their own right.. and well done on getting published too. I am sure I have seen your name in the mags several times this year!! all the best for the Christmas season!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You rock chippie, girl! Loving all these! Totally brilliant! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and btw - I forgot to say - thanks for letting me know that I won a prize at WW1!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful creations here, loving them all, Good Luck, crossing my fingers for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandrine... wow, your work with chipboard is amazing :) A great big 'GOOD LUCK' from me too (wink).... I havve just mad ethe Dusty Attic DT, and start in January, I am sooo excited, and cant wait :) .... I was wondering, can we use a couple of your layouts, the ones featuring the Manor House Creations flowers in a blog post called 'you've been spotted' on the MHC blog at the end of the month, they are both stunning, and we would love to feature them? xx

    Have a great weekend
    Karen

    ReplyDelete