Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My New Year Announcement!

Hello,

I hope everyone had a great Xmas and New Year! I am so excited to announce my big news! I am now a very proud designer for....

Imaginarium Designs

Along with these awesomely talented ladies:

Natalie May Design Team Co-Coordinator - Australia

Lady Grace Belarmino - Singapore
Shell Carman - Australia
Karen Zueger - USA
Patricia Basson - USA
Larissa Albernaz - Brazil
Evengia Petzer - South Africa
Miranda Edney - USA
Jolaine Frias - USA
Julie McKenna - Australia
Maiko Miwa - Japan
Sandrine Dawes - Australia
Sarah Routledge - Canada
Amy Voorthuis - Netherlands
Evgenia Sokolinskaya - Russia
Ingrid Gooijer - Netherlands
Sandie Edwards - Australia
Carole Maurin - France
Solange Marques - Brazil
Gerry Van Gent -Netherlands
Sue Smyth - Australia
Kaori Fujimoto - Japan

I am over the moon and can't wait to start creating!
Thank you so much for passing by! I will be back soon with some craftiness to share!




7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, can't wait to see your creations in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the news,,,,, enjoy the ride
    Happy New Year wishing you a wonderful year ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, you will create with their chipboard beautifully! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! So happy for you! Yay!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!!! This is super news and I'm so excited for you! Congratulations my dear friend xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.... yay, that is such wonderful news... CONGRATULATIONS on you new DT spot... you will rock Imaginarium xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Looking forward to working along side u at Imaginarium & Meg's Garden XX

    ReplyDelete