Thursday, January 3, 2013

Meg's Garden Layout: The Spring Paislee Collection

Hello!

Today I would like to share a new layout for Meg's Garden using the glorious Spring Paislee Collection.



I mainly used the Pink Paislee Flourishes Paper P6315 as I just loved the gorgeous patterns through it!
The paislees and flourishes on the paper are perfect for fussy cutting, I love how the paislees have a scallop edge as well. I designed the layout on the colours found in the papers e.g rose and sage and kept the page simple as the paper cuttings had enough details.


I also used a bird cage cut out of "Rose Collage" P6292 (Le Belle Jardin Collection) as the colour matched beautifully. I embellished it with a torn piece of white German Scrap and a Tim Holtz mini Paper Clip shaped into a heart. I adorned the page with some gorgeous Dusty Attic blooms. I added my personal touch of punched circles, pearls and stamped words and handstitched a white border around the layout.
Meg's Garden's papers are so inspiring to work with, I am really enjoying creating with them! I hope I inspired you to go and create with them too!

Meg's Garden Products:
- PINK PAISLEE FLOURISHES P6315
- ROSE COLLAGE P6292
- TIM HOLTZ MINI PAPER CLIPS TH92781
- GERMAN SCRAP BORDER WHITE G7203
- GRASSY KNOLL FLOWER SET DA809

Other Products:
- BAZILL CARDSTOCK
- DISTRESS INK - TATTERED ROSE -
- EMBROIDERY FLOSS AND WHITE COTTON THREAD
- CHIPBOARD FRAME AND TITLE

Well that's it for me today! Will be back soon with more craftiness!

5 comments:

  1. This is so soft and pretty, I love the pink and soft green together, it works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful this is.. love the soft colors, and love all the flourishes, special photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout - look at that fussy cutting! Love what you have done here! :D

    ReplyDelete