Saturday, January 5, 2013

On a roll!


Hello everyone,


Another layout! I am on a roll! I am impatiently awaiting my Imaginarium Designs chipboard so while I am waiting I am creating! I am completely addicted to Manor House Creations Flowers, and I had some leftover from a kit by Scrapping Outback with some Prima papers, so I thought to create something fun with loads of flowers!

 
The chipboard title is from SO as well and I covered it with one coat of picket fence distress stain first and a coat of Glimmer Glam "Calm Before The Storm" YUM!


 One of my New Year resolutions is to improve, be more dimensional! In this layout the layers and dimensions are perfect and I am going to try to stick to that bumpiness! Even though it is a bit hard to store!


Some Lil Something yummies!

Lots of layers nice and thick and dimensional!

That's it for today! Have a lovely week-end and thanks for stopping by!!!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. This is so soft and pretty, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pretty colours, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the soft colors and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI.This is soft and beautiful.. I love the pops of pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pink looks wonderful on this... such a pretty LO xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous!!! So pretty - love the colours here! You are scrapping up a storm!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is such a beautiful lo! Love the way you treated the chipboard! That picture is so sweet.........hugs Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous page for this adorable photo!! Your work is lovely and I'm a new follower. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page! Love what you did to the word cousins. And you really nailed your resolution! Really pretty! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sooo beautiful...love the softness of this page!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi chicky :) I just saw your gorgoeus LO titled 'frowner' and wondered if I could use it for the 'you've been spotted' feature at Manor House Creations in Feb?.

    have a wonderful Australia day xx

    ReplyDelete