Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Imaginarium Share 1

Good morning!

Finally finding some time to blog, have been busy, kids have been sick, so it is a bit hard to visit blogs lately, sorry...Today I want to share one of the layouts I created for Imaginarium Designs, the colours were inspired by this image found on Pinterest:


I just adore those 2 colours togeher, Yellow and Mint!

Here is my layout :)


"Treasured Memories" title was first painted with a thin layer of Gesso, and then lightly sprayed with yellow and blue Glimmermist:



 
The gorgeous Feather was also lightly painted with Gesso, then sprayed a bit more heavily with yellow Glimmermist, when dry I added some "Rock Candy" Distress Stickles to the middle area. I let it dry and then added the blue glimmermist with a paint brush, the rock candy gives gorgeous texture to the feather:




The Fence was lightly painted with Gesso, I painted the Hearts with blue Glimmermist and lightly sprayed the bottom with yellow glimmermist:



One more close-up of one of my favourite Imaginarium Designs Chipboard piece by Louise :)))





ID CHIPBOARD USED:
- HEART TOP PICKET FENCE IDB0005
- TREASURED IDP0051
 PEACOCK FEATHER IDDL0002

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
- PAPER: PRIMA, ECHO PARK, BASIC GREY, BO BUNNY
- FLOWERS: PRIMA, MANOR HOUSE CREATIONS
- WE R MEMORY KEEPERS TWINE
- PUNCHES: MARTHA STEWART, CARL, FISKARS
- STAMPS: RACHELLE MINNETT DESIGNS, KAISERCRAFT, PINK PAISLEE
- OTHER: GESSO, WALNUT STAIN DISTRESS INK, "TWINKLE YELLOW" GLIMMERMIST, "TRUNK BAY" GLIMMERMIST, STAMPIN UP BARELY BANANA INK PAD, "ROCK CANDY" DISTRESS STICKLES, THE CRAFTER'S WORKSHOP "HARLEQUIN" TEMPLATE 6X6, GAUZE, COTTON THREAD

I am completely addicted to Pinterest, it has helped me a lot with design and colours and it is fun!!!

Thank you so much for coming! Will try and leave some love on your blogs soon I promise!

8 comments:

  1. Awsome and sweet LO with a really gorgeous photo... And I agree, it is beautiful colours together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandrine I love the colours you've been playing with lately, they're so soft and easy on the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love the soft colors together, and all the embellies are a perfect touch around the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on ID blog, wonderful work Sandrine, love all the softness and colours, awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandrine, I've just awarded you a Liebster Blog Award, you can see it on my blog at http://kiandra-kreations.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous layout Sandrine....love the colours and all the beautiful chippy pieces...LOve It!!!
    I have given you a Blog Award, pop over to my blog to find out more. x
    Enjoy your week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sandrine thanks for popping by.... i love your page and love where you took your inspiration from. just gorgeous i love all the chippy too! hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there Sandrine :) Thanks for popping by my blog.. I love that page and that inspiration is tops!! Take care Hun XO

    ReplyDelete