Friday, March 15, 2013

Imaginarium Designs March Projects!

Good morning,

My March post for Imaginarium Designs is now live!

I am sharing some of my post today, the whole post including a tutorial is here.
So I will start with my first project which is a 12X12 layout, of my 2 children having such a great time in North Queensland.

"Happy Days"



For this layout I chose a variety of chipboard and a very quick whitewashed effect using titanium white panpastel + fixative.
Love love Lou's Heart design, I used them as a little frame for my stamped images, so efficient!


ID PRODUCTS USED:

- BORDER EMBELLISHMENT 1 IDB0001
- LOU'S HEART SHAPE IDDL0015
- TITLE "HAPPY DAYS" IDP0069
- DESIGNER'S BRANCH AND LEAVES IDDN0013

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
- PAPERS: MY MIND'S EYE
- KAISERCRAFT INK PAD, DISTRESS INK PAD, PANPASTEL TITANIUM WHITE
- STAMPS: HERO ARTS, EVALICIOUS, GLITZ DESIGN, MAMA ELEPHANT, AMERICAN CRAFTS

Now to my next project and tutorial. I absolutely love the range of Imaginarium Borders, so unique and versatile...I have a trip overseas coming up and I am starting to make little gift for all my French families I haven't seen for the last 2 years, I want to spoil them! I do need little gifts that will travel well so I came up with an idea for a photo holder! And it is so easy and quick to put together you will be amazed!






ID CHIPBOARD USED:
- FOUR CIRCLES BORDER IDB0002
- FOUR CIRCLES BORDER IDB0003
- EDWARD RELIEF BORDER IDB0010
- MAIN LETTER SET IDA0006
- JESSICA FLOURISH IDFL0014
- LOU'S HEART SHAPE IDDL0015

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
- PAPER, WASHI TAPE: MY MIND'S EYE
- GESSO
- GAUZE
- DISTRESS INK, CLEAR EMBOSSING POWDER, TOOTHPICKS
- STAMPS: EVALISCIOUS, HERO ARTS
- CIRCLE PUNCHES: CARL, FISKARS

I would love you to check out the whole post, if you leave me a comment here you will enter in the draw to win some fabulous chipboard!!!

8 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Love them both!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these two layouts are so beautiful.. I love your style..love the soft pretty colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Sandrine...
    Love the white washed effect on your layout..... just stunning.
    I have had a look at your tutorial and it is fantastic...Clever girl...so inspiring....and its Beautiful....what a perfect gift.
    Enjoy your weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects you have created here, love the tutorial- very clever :)
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are stunning, and I love the colours you chose to work with .... and of course I adore how you used the chipboard!!! Love the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow... i Love your projects and the colours you are using. you have such gorgeous work. thank you so much for popping by to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love both of these :) wow... your style is wonderful.. and the chippies look gorgeous.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout!!! love the white and green together everything just works perfectly...

    ReplyDelete