Sunday, April 21, 2013

Canvas for Meg's Garden

I thought to create something a little bit different this month, I wanted to incorporate Meg’s gorgeous lace in there as well and a little bit of mixed media elements.

I turned my mini canvas around, covered the wood with masking tape and covered in Gesso, when dry I added some modeling paste through a stencil in the corners. The inside frame was created with lace that I glued and painted with Gesso, I love the texture it created.

“You”


Here you can see the layers of paper, border, chipboard and stitching:



 A side view of my canvas, showing off the gorgeous textures of modeling paste, paper flowers!


MEG’S GARDEN PRODUCTS:
-       ROSE COLLAGE – LA BELLE JARDIN COLLETION - P6292
-       LACE 3CM WHITE L2901
-       FRENCH WHITE OPEN ROSE

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:

-       IMAGINARIUM CHIPBOARD: PICKET FENCE IDB004 , MAIN LETTER SET SMALL IDA0005, EDWARD RELIEF SMALL IDT0032
-       WATERCOLOUR PAPER
-       TOOTHPICK
-       KITCHEN ROPE
-       GESSO, MODELING PASTE
-       BUTTONS, RHINESTONES
- THE CRAFTER'S WORKSHOP HARLEQUIN TEMPLATE 6X6
-       MARTHA STEWART BORDER PUNCH
-       KAISERCRAFT STAMS
-       BANDAGE MATERIAL, GAUZE, FOAM TAPE

I hope you like it! It was real fun to create! I love going off the page!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Love your new blog Em did a terrific job...Fantastic canvas Sandrine just love the muted colours you've used - very sweet.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous canvas Sandrine, love the softness and loving your new look blog, awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL canvas! This is so dreamy! Love!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is STUNNING....love the colours, texture and the gorgeous pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful.... so soft, so many beautiful elements and I adore how you used the products.

    ReplyDelete