Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pion Design Love Affair....

Good morning!

It has been a while, I have been creating but not much to share at the moment...I did manage to scrape up a little something yesterday. I used Alma's Sewing Room Collection by Pion Design mixed with an older collection of theirs! You will see a lot of those gorgeous papers, I have 2 more projects to share very soon!

This week-end I have taken decisions...and found where I was going at last scrapwise! The old Sandrine is back! The shabby old Sandrine! So the last projects I have created are a lot like what I want my "style" to be! Soft with flowers, lots of chipboard and stamped images. And this layout is the first of many more shabby chic layouts!
I designed it for the Spring Sketch challenge over at Pion Design Blog! Have a looksie here.



Used Imaginarium Design Fence at the bottom!


A little closie of some shabby elements in the top corner (as per sketch)


Here is a gorgeous chipboard butterfly by Imaginarium on which I added some punched circles and brad!


Imaginarium Chipboard:
- Spade Top Picket IDB0004
- 2 Penny Farthings IDT0033
- Monarch Butterflies IDT0031
Other Products:
Paper: Pion Design, vintage French Book Page
Flowers: Green Tara, Prima, Kaisercraft
Other: Lace, Kitchen Twine, Vintage Buttons, Brads, Rhinestones, PanPastel, Martha Stewart Border Punch

Well that's it for today, I hope you all had a great Easter break! Thanks for passing by! Happy Scrapping everyone!


10 comments:

  1. Sandrine I love your layouts and the colours are so gorgeous, I love the detail on your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and beautifully detailed layout!! So soft and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style, so beautifully layered and always pretty colors..

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful and soft, always love your touches :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandrine, your layout is so beautiful, love the colour tones, the sweet photo, the ID chippie and all your little touches.... wonderful work. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh you used that chipboard so well...and your pages are always stunners too! awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous LO Sandrine.. so much beautiful detail and layering and I love your shabby style!! Hope you had a wonderful Easter break :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sensational! Love it! if this is what you have chosen your style to be then you have chosen very, very well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! I really love this!!! You do this style SOOOOOOO well!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete