Saturday, May 18, 2013

A card for Meg's Garden...

Hi!

Just a quick post to share a card I made for Meg's Garden using the latest papers "Elements" which are just gorgeous!


I have to admit I haven't made a card in months! So I am very rusty! 

I just used my favourite elements for design: circles, chipboard, lace and banner, very quick and easy.

I will be back with more to share very soon!

Meg's Garden products used:
- Elements - Vintage Handwriting French - 1034 -
- Elements - Old World Time - 1037 -
- La Belle Jardin - Ma Fleur Rose - P6296 -

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Sandrine, beautiful soft tones look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card. Love how you used so many differen shapes on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty!! This card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome card, soft and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandrine, this is just so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete