Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's a boy thing....

Hello!

Just a quick share today, Imaginarium and Pion together in this cute layout loaded with chipboard negatives! I am sure I am not the only one to save every single bit of chipboard when I am creating.
And I have a big fondness for banners!!! So I decided to create a fun banner out of chipboard negatives! Well the chipboards do come with the negatives right? so I guess they have to be used too!
All the chipboards on this layout are RAW with a slight lick of Walnut Stain Distress ink on their edges.


"It's A Boy Thing"



A little close up of the chipboard banner:



ID CHIPBOARD USED:
- EMBELLISHMENT 8 IDS0014
- TINIES 9 COGS ON BOARD IDT0004
- IDP0065 IT'S A BOY THING
- IDT0032 EDWARD RELIEF SMALL
- IDN0002 SHEET OF NUMBERS (SMALL)
- IDT0016 STEAM PUNK CLOCK

PION DESIGN PRODUCTS:
- FAIRY TALE OF SPRING - LEAF - PD1408

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:

- BAZZILL CARDSTOCK, PION DESIGN PAPERS, TCW TEMPLATE, KAISER PAINT, DISTRESS INK, PRIMA BRADS, MANORHOUSE CREATIONS FLOWERS, MARTHA STEWART BORDER PUNCH

I have another project up on the Imaginarium blog, something a little different, you can check it out here, and remember if you leave me on comment on their blog you are in the running to win gorgeous chipboard!!!!

One last thing to share, Scrapping Outback is having a mini challenge, you can win a DT kit of your choice! Check all the details here. We would love to see some new faces!!!! All you have to do is use paint and chipboard on your project!

Have a lovely day! Will be back soon with more!

6 comments:

  1. HI There Thanks for coming by my blog too, and your lovely comments made me smile! Well I love coming by your blog, your style is so beautiful, so each time I see the the softness of the colors, the beautiful photos your banners and circles so wonderfully layered, I think wow another gorgeous creation! this one is so lovely too! great use of the chipboard negatives, gives new meaning to 'scrap' booking! Have a great wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! This is such a cool layout! I love the negative chippie you used - looks so effective! Everything you do is simply brilliant! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandrine I love the way you use colour and your creative way with the chipboard is fabulous. Another layout to love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous boy page! I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this! What a fabulous idea to use the chippie negatives as a banner! The rest of the layout and the photo are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is awesome... the colours and how you used the chipboard elements, just looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete